Reporting to the Head of Partnerships and overseeing the Growth Marketing, Digital Marketing, and Marketing Operations teams, the Head of Demand Gen, Digital, & Operations will oversee the strategy, execution, and ongoing optimization of all digital marketing campaigns, the website, the marketing funnel, and the technology stack; as well as building and maintaining the ongoing tracking and metrics reporting structure for Marketing.
Through your close partnership with your peers in partner/community marketing and brand/content marketing, you will devise and execute on a go-to-market strategy that will attract and convert GeoCV’s ideal customer, creating an optimal environment that supports the explosive growth GeoCV expects to achieve in 2018.
What You’ll Do:
Who You Are
- Develop and execute measurable, results-driven, on-brand marketing strategies that support revenue goals.
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for all programs, analyze channel and campaign performance, report on
contributions to pipeline and revenue, optimize campaigns based on analytics, and make data-driven decisions
on budget allocation.
- Oversee the growth marketing pipeline across account-based marketing, sales enablement, events marketing,
and other growth strategies.
- Oversee the digital marketing across all digital programs, including SEO/SEM; email campaigns; website
conversion programs; ABM channels; personalization; and social media, retargeting, and display advertising
- Manage operational elements of campaigns, including forms, SFDC syncs, lead-to-account mapping, data
augmentation, and automated thank you emails
- Establish scoring principles and SLAs between sales and marketing to ensure a seamless lead lifecycle
- Own the website - conversion optimization, personalization, SEO, and more
- Research, implement, and continually maintain the full marketing tech stack
You’re a complete self-starter who can jump right in and make an immediate impact on GeoCV’s digital and demand generation strategy. You’re extremely adept at understanding the marketing funnel and how to optimize at each stage. You embrace being held to a pipeline number. You’re a process-loving, data-driven marketer with strong excel skills. You’re a highly creative individual with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate based on unique personas. You have strong experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels. Marketing automation, personalization, predictive/AI-based technologies are your bag and you love to orchestrate their seamless interaction. You are a seasoned manager with clear communication style who knows how to motivate a team and foster positive departmental culture.
You also have the following:
- Digital marketing management experience with a focus on measurable results
- Ability to process and make decisions based on data and set quantitative goals
- Must demonstrate strong examples of how you’ve contributed to growth with corresponding verifiable
- Must have firsthand experience with CRM and Marketing Automation implementations