GeoCV is a venture backed, 3D capturing company. Our mission is to enable everyone to capture the world in volumetric 3D, share it on the web and in VR.
GeoCV is the only solution producing virtual tours via 3D-enabled smartphones. The Virtual Open House, professional photos and floor plans are delivered in 2 days, at an affordable price, without sacrificing the highest quality.
Our services are provided by a network of freelance, on-demand photographers. GeoCV’s beachhead market is the 3D virtual open house experience for real estate.
Examples of our work featured on geocv.com/gallery
- Shoot 3D virtual tours and photos for real estate and hospitality, we’ll provide you all the equipment and training
- Travel to several properties per day, mostly to Manhattan and Brooklyn, rarely to other locations
- Work during the time requested by customers, usually in the range of 8am to 8pm, rarely on the weekends, sometimes less or longer hours during a day
- Interact with agents, tenants, property owners and others presenting our service and helping with minor staging
- Impact further technology development by providing feedback, train other photographers to become an industry thought leader
- Experience and portfolio in professional real estate (interior / architectural) photography is highly preferred
- Be customer oriented, have integrity and good communication skills
- Be thorough and precise, have execution speed and efficiency
- Be eager to learn a new tech and provide feedback
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Engaging startup atmosphere
- Significant impact on the company’s product, operations and corporate culture
- Step up from traditional photography to building career at a fast-growing high-tech company
GeoCV is actively growing, and we're always looking for talents. If you believe that you could be a great fit but don't see a particular role in our vacancies, please contact us anyway.